The ISD Hub of Innovation proudly presents the 2018 Professional Learning Institute: Thriving in a New World.
ISD’s Professional Learning Institute aims to:
- Provide a platform for sharing best and next practice ideas in education
- Share practices aimed at developing a collaborative culture within schools
- Develop classroom strategies for encouraging and supporting student collaboration
- Expand the tools for critical reflection of our own teaching practice
- Take a break from the “work” of your work to sharpen your skills
Presentations and workshops from educators, students, and Internationally acclaimed thought leaders will bring our theme of Thriving alive and ensure fresh perspectives on learning. This year we are proud to welcome Mr. Marc Prensky to ISD to share his thoughts and research into schools, learning, and what it means to "be educated." Prensky is the Founder and Executive Director, The Global Future Education Foundation and Institute. He will be the opening keynote speaker and host a workshop for educators to dive deeper into real learning.